Christmas might not be the most sexual of holidays, but we’ve got 10 ideas to turn your bah-humbug evening into a not-so-silent night.
10. Instead of decorating your cookies with traditional Christmas cheer, write a sexually-charged message with the icing about much you want him or her to deck your halls.
8. Turn yourself into the perfect present for your partner by using our Liberator Silk Binding Sash to wrap up your limbs with a bow.
7. Come to bed Christmas Eve wearing nothing but a Santa hat.
6. Use a piece of Christmas candy—such as a peppermint stick—to let your lover know exactly what acts are on your mind.
5. Before you leave for that holiday party, give your partner the remote to your favorite vibe and give him or her free reign to tease you all evening. We suggest the OhMyBod blueMotion Nex|1 1or the Lelo Hula Beads for the ultimate in discretion and pleasure.
4. Sit on your partner’s lap and let them know what you want for Christmas—in explicit detail.
3. Hang mistletoe in creative places—such as from your undergarments.
2. Give your partner something to inspire with original artwork by John van Orsouw. These prints and canvases will set the tone to warm up a winter night.
1. And, if all else fails, there is always one stocking stuffer that is sure to make your partner’s Christmas merry and bright.2